Registration & Admission
Download Registration/ Admission Form
- Registration for admission to the school begins in January. Admissions are decided on the basis
of admission test and interview. Some vacancies, may, however, be filled up during the month of
- Minimum ages for registration of boys and girls for admission in Pre-Nursery, Nursery, L.K.G.,
U.K.G. and class I are 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years and 6 years respectively, as on 1st April
of the year of admission.
- Application for Registration must be submitted on the printed and prescribed form. The same is
available along with the Prospectus from the school office during working hours except on
Sundays and Holidays.
- Registered applicants shall be called for Pre-Admission Test. Qualifying applicants shall be
granted admission strictly on merit basis.
- Relevant details and Date of Birth stated in the Admission Form along with supporting documents
shall be deemed final for all official records. No future correction or alteration, under any
circumstances shall be permitted.
- Pupils coming from a recognised school must produce the transfer certificate. In case of interstate
transfers, the certificate should be counter signed by the District Education Officer/District
Inspector of Schools.
- Students selected for Admission must join on the date allotted failing
which the admission may be cancelled and the seat offered to the
deserving waiting list candidate.
- Admission will be considered complete and final after all dues as
applicable have been paid.
- Incomplete Admission Form will not be considered. Hiding of any
information/facts or providing incorrect details will disqualify the
applicant for admission.
- Amendments in Prospectus, Terms and Conditions, Rules and Regulations from time to time
may be introduced as required. The same will be intimated through Notice Board, Written
Circular or Current Prospectus/School Diary to parents/guardians and it will be their responsibility
to keep abreast of the said proceedings. Ignorance of the changes will not be accepted from
parents. New rules and circulars shall always supersede the old and will stand effective from
- In all matters pertaining to Admission, decision of the Principal will be final. The Principal has the
right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- The school expects from parents/guardians cooperation with school authorities in maintaining its
high standards, reputation and proficiency. In matters of punctuality, regularity, discipline, proper
and neat uniform, clean habits and active interest in school studies and functions, parents
responsibility towards their wards is of paramount importance.