|Fee Structure for Session 2020-2021|
|1st to 15th of month||To be paid in April 2020||To be paid in May 2020||To be paid in June 2020|
|Total Fee for Session 2020-2021||April Installment||May Installment||June Installment|
|L.K.G to U.K.G||2665||2665||2665|
|I & II||3329||3329||3329|
|III to V||3447||3447||3447|
|VI to VIII||3755||3755||3755|
|IX & X||4122||4122||4122|
|XI and XII (Com. & Sci. Hum.)
|XI and XII(Com. & Sci. Hum.)
|Exam Fee - (Nur to XII) 1500/- Per annum|
|Fee Account Details for paying fee online
Account Holder Name - St. John's Sr. Sec. School, Meerut Cantt. Account Number - 913010014937271
Bank Name - AXIS Bank
IFSC Code - UTIB0000177
Note - Kindly send the mentioned below details to Mail ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) after the payment transaction:
Student Name - Father's Name - Class Section -
Fee Booklet No/Admission No -
In case of new admission in session 2020-2021, kindly add and pay New admission fee along with Monthly Fee.
|Admission Fee: For classes Nursery to V = Rs. 8500 (Charged only from New Admissions)
Admission Fee: For classes VI to XII = Rs. 10000 (Charged only from New Admissions)
|Note: CBSE Registration Fee( for class IX & XI) and
Board Examination Fee (for classes X & XII) will be charged extra as specified by CBSE.
|Note: Fee for Session 2020-2021 is same as previous session 2019-2020, there is no fee Hike in the year 2020-2021|
Admission RulsDownload Registration/ Admission Form
- Registration for admission to the school begins in January. Admissions are decided on the basis of admission test and interview. Some vacancies, may, however, be filled up during the month of July.
- Minimum ages for registration of boys and girls for admission in Pre-Nursery, Nursery, L.K.G., U.K.G. and class I are 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years and 6 years respectively, as on 1st April of the year of admission.
- Application for Registration must be submitted on the printed and prescribed form. The same is available along with the Prospectus from the school office during working hours except on Sundays and Holidays.
- Registered applicants shall be called for Pre-Admission Test. Qualifying applicants shall be granted admission strictly on merit basis.
- Relevant details and Date of Birth stated in the Admission Form along with supporting documents shall be deemed final for all official records. No future correction or alteration, under any circumstances shall be permitted.
- Pupils coming from a recognised school must produce the transfer certificate. In case of interstate transfers, the certificate should be counter signed by the District Education Officer/District Inspector of Schools.
- Students selected for Admission must join on the date allotted failing which the admission may be cancelled and the seat offered to the deserving waiting list candidate.
- Admission will be considered complete and final after all dues as applicable have been paid.
- Incomplete Admission Form will not be considered. Hiding of any information/facts or providing incorrect details will disqualify the applicant for admission.
- Amendments in Prospectus, Terms and Conditions, Rules and Regulations from time to time may be introduced as required. The same will be intimated through Notice Board, Written Circular or Current Prospectus/School Diary to parents/guardians and it will be their responsibility to keep abreast of the said proceedings. Ignorance of the changes will not be accepted from parents. New rules and circulars shall always supersede the old and will stand effective from dates specified.
- In all matters pertaining to Admission, decision of the Principal will be final. The Principal has the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- The school expects from parents/guardians cooperation with school authorities in maintaining its high standards, reputation and proficiency. In matters of punctuality, regularity, discipline, proper and neat uniform, clean habits and active interest in school studies and functions, parents responsibility towards their wards is of paramount importance.